QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPad Mini Water Damage Repair Service
Did your iPad Mini get splashed? Fall in the toilet, tub or pool? Water damage isn't covered by Apple's care plan, but i Fix Your i has a high success rate at getting water damaged iPad tablets working again! Let our technicians take a look before you pay the money for a new mini!
- Pick your preferred Inbound and Outbound shipping method using the drop-down boxes. UPS Ground shipping to and from our facility is free of charge*, but expedited shipping is available as well for a small additional fee.
- Select the right insurance coverage for your needs. All purchases include $100 insurance protection, and you can increase the coverage for a small fee.
- Click on the gray "Add to Cart" button and then the green "Proceed to Checkout" button in the box that pops up.
- Pay for your order and then watch your email for our confirmation message. The email will include a shipping label for you to print and use to send your iPad Mini to us.
- Send your iPad Mini to our repair center via UPS.
- When we receive your iPad Mini, we'll get to work, completing a full battery of diagnostic tests. Then, we will use state-of-the-art equipment, including an ultrasonic drying system, to repair the motherboard and other water damaged parts. Normally, we can have the process finished within 24 hours of when we receive your iPad; however, severe water damage may require more intensive, time-consuming repairs.
- After we have finished performing the water damage repair services, we will fully test your iPad Mini and send you an email letting you know the outcome of the work. In many cases, we're able to fully restore iPad Mini tablets, in which case we'll send your iPad Mini back via UPS using the shipping method that you selected.
In the unlikely event that we were not able to repair your iPad Mini, we can offer you 2 options:
- We can send the iPad Mini back to you for you to do what you wish with it.
- We can purchase the iPad Mini from you, salvage what we can for parts and recycle the rest.
In some cases, we are able to get the iPad Mini working again, but cannot fully restore it. If this occurs, we will offer you a discounted rate for the repair work and then return the iPad Mini to you.
To have the best chance at a successful repair, do not try to turn you iPad Mini on, touch any buttons or attempt to charge it. Just dry it with a towel and follow the above steps to send your iPad Mini to us. We'll get to work quickly to save your iPad Mini and spare you the expense of having to purchase a new one.
What to Do Immediately After Dropping Your iPad Mini in liquid
The damage is caused immediately after the iPad Mini comes into contact with water which could be either because of spilling of a liquid on the device or it being dropped in any liquid. Whatever be the cause, it is important to not to panic and immediately wipe the iPad Mini with a dry cloth, best if you have a micro fiber towel. Make sure you wipe the charge port and headphone ports properly. Panicking will only delay the process of reversing the damage. Do not ever use a hair dryer thinking that it might dry up the moisture. It can actually cause more damage to your device. Do not connect it to charging cable. Do not connect the iPad Mini to a computer or any other device either. Immediately following the contact with water turn off the iPad. It is the safest thing to do. Then send your iPad Mini to the experts at iFixYouri.
The damage could cause water droplets appearing inside the screen. Moisture could also be seen on the screen. You might not notice any water drops or moisture content but if your iPad shows some random operating issues it surely needs our thorough diagnostic. Do not wait for the damage to spread. The most important thing to do is to take it for repair. Get in touch with our expert repair technicians to treat the damages caused by water so that we can help you with your device. iFixYouri has years of experience in handling this and similar types of situations.
*NOTE: If you decline repairs for diagnostic or water damage treatment or your device is deemed non-repairable, you will be responsible for shipping and handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.