QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Emergency iPhone 5 Power Button Repair
A stuck or jammed Power button is frustrating, but poking and prodding isn’t much use – in fact, it could actually worsen the situation. Choose the smart and practical way – mail your iPhone 5 to our repair facility.
What do we do? Take a look:
- Your iPhone 5 is thoroughly diagnosed to discover the reason for the Power button’s malfunction, which can be from physical damage, water seepage or internal obstructions – the problem is detected via extensive testing.
- We keep you updated regarding the repairs or replacements – our technicians are more than competent as they handle numerous iPhones on a daily basis and will complete the task to perfection.
- Parts used for replacement have a year long warranty and procured from trustworthy sources – they are compatible with the phone and related accessories.
- Our turnaround time for minor repairs is 24 hours, while elaborate procedures might take longer.
- The Power button is free from all glitches when the phone sent back to you – we test it before dispatching.
- A tracking ID is generated the moment shipments leave our facility, so you can view the delivery date and status by going online.
Any problems in turning the phone on and off are an indication of the Power button malfunctioning gradually. It is advisable not to wait till it stops working – send it to us while the damage is still under the minor category.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.