QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
IPAD PRO 9.7 DIAGNOSTIC
The iPad Pro is big. We mean BIG! But being big doesn’t mean it’s impervious to the little problems that plague any electronic device. Got an issue? Send your iPad Pro to our expert repair technicians.
- Performance is slow and or becomes slow with heavy usage.
- Issues with Wi-Fi connectivity or network problems.
- Battery draining quickly or charging slowly.
- Software issues, bugs, or errors.
- Tinny, fuzzy, or no sound.
- iPad getting too hot to hold after extended use.
All these problems can be a real problem, especially if the iPad Pro is your “daily driver.” You don’t have to be a tech whiz and figure out what’s wrong with the device before you send it out. Just use this free diagnostic service so our professional technicians can narrow down the issue and promptly inform you what your options are.
*NOTE: If you decline repairs for diagnostic or water damage treatment or your device is deemed non-repairable, you will be responsible for return shipping and handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.