QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
IPAD Mini 3 FRONT CAMERA REPAIR service
Is the back camera on your iPad Mini 3 not working? Or perhaps when you take a picture it comes out fuzzy or even black? Don’t worry! We can fix this by replacing the damaged front camera. Order this service if you are having the following issues with the front camera on your iPad Mini 3:
- Camera lens is scratched or cracked
- Photos appear unclear and blurry
- Camera speed is slow
- Camera function won’t work
- Pink tint to the photos
- No focus on the camera
Is your iPad Mini 3 front camera playing up? Then maybe it’s time to get our iPad Mini 3 rear camera repair service! If you are having the following issues with the rear camera then you most definitely need our help!
- Very poor photo quality of photos
- Green screen whilst using the camera
- Zoom or focus is dysfunctional
- Camera is too slow to take any photos
- Screen appears blurry whilst taking a photo
- Camera appears to be scratched or cracked
The iPad Mini 3 is a practical device with remarkable rear and front cameras. However at times, they are susceptible to damage. The cause of this is unknown, but over usage causes the wear and tear of the cameras which eventually causes permanent damage to the camera. Don’t fret! IfixYouri offers iPad Mini 3 rear camera service for all those who love their camera and want it to work perfectly again. We have the expertise to replace the damaged camera with a brand new one, so there’s no need to replace the entire device just for the sake of the front camera!
What are the next steps?
- Place the order for your service including shipping details and send us your iPad Mini 3.
- Explain the exact issue you are having with the device.
- We will be able to run full diagnostic tests and check your iPad Mini 3 thoroughly.
- We will email you if there are any other technical problems and repairs are only done after your consent.
- Our professional technical team will complete the front camera repair and ship it back to you.
- You will also be able to track your product the entire way.
- Last but not least we require a signature upon delivery for protection.
If you have any queries about the service, feel free to contact us on 888-494-4349(iFix) or alternatively you can use the live chat on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.