QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPad Mini Diagnostic Service
Got a sick iPad Mini? If your tablet just isn't working the way it did when it was new, replacing it isn't the only option! i Fix Your i can find out what's wrong and recommend the necessary repairs to you for absolutely no charge! It's easy, fast and best of all, it's free.
Your iPad Mini can show many symptoms if it is malfunctioning. Some indications that might hint towards “it’s time to get it checked” are mentioned below for your reference:
- Occasionally slow keyboard The keys on the keyboard might take time to respond or at times you need to press them harder.
- Software issues The software installed in the iPad could show some errors or there could be a bug attack in your iPad.
- Connectivity issues The iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network even after making several attempts.
- Random rebooting Your device might restart or display the Apple logo unexpectedly. It could also happen that your device won’t start up after showing the Apple logo or does not respond.
- Battery issues You might feel that the battery of your iPad is draining too quickly or doesn’t hold a charge.
- Problems with touch screen The screen might turn unresponsive with the touch or might register touch that you haven’t made.
- Low or unclear sound If you are unable to hear anything from the built-in speakers of the iPad or if you are able to hear unclear or distorted sounds, it is advisable to visit an expert to resolve this issue.
- Performance issues Slowing down of an iPad is a common problem you might deal with at some point or the other.
- Interface orientation problem The view gets stuck either in the landscape or portrait mode.
You might be facing any or a couple of these problems, but there is nothing to worry about as these are common issues for the experts at iFixYouri.
When your iPad Mini isn't working properly, you may feel like your only option is to go out and buy a new one, but often, tablets can be repaired for a fraction of the cost of a replacement. iFixYouri can help you find out whether it's worth it to opt for service or to invest in a new tablet.
The iPad Mini Diagnostic Service truly is free. Here's how it works:
- Use the drop-down box above to select the inbound and outbound shipping methods that you prefer. If you choose UPS Ground, we'll pay for the postage to and from your location, so it won't cost you a single cent. If you need to have your mini tablet looked at as quickly as possible, you can choose one of our two expedited shipping options for a small additional charge.
- Select your desired level of insurance protection. This insurance guards against any potential loss that occurs while your iPad Mini is in transit to and from our service center. We purchase $100 of insurance for every table that we work on automatically, but if you'd like more, you can upgrade for additional fee.
- Once you're happy with your selections, click "Add to Cart." A pop-up box will appear with an arrow for you to select to "Proceed to Checkout."
- Provide your payment information. If you opted for the free shipping and insurance options, you will not be charged a thing when you complete your order. We simply need to have your payment information in case you decide to purchase repairs from us after we have completed the diagnostic check-up.
- Once your order is complete, you'll get an email from us with a shipping label for you to print. Affix it to your package and send us your iPad Mini using UPS.
- When we receive your iPad Mini, we'll perform full diagnostic testing within 24 hours to find out what is causing the problems that you're experiencing.
- After we have gotten to the root of the problem, we'll send you a written summary of what we've found that outlines all of the repairs that need to be made to restore your iPad Mini to working order. You can:
- Opt not to have your iPad Mini repaired, and we'll package it back up and send it to you*.
- Decide to have all of the repairs made. We'll charge you the full price listed in the quote, complete the repairs within 24 hours and then send your iPad Mini back to you working like new.
- Choose to have some of the repairs made, if applicable. If there are a number of things wrong, you may elect to have just certain things repaired. We'll charge you only for the service you choose, complete the repairs and send your iPad Mini back to you.
Get to the bottom of what's wrong with your iPad Mini and potentially save yourself the unnecessary cost of buying a new tablet! Take advantage of the completely free iPad Mini Diagnostic Service at iFixYouri.
*NOTE: If you decline repairs for diagnostic or water damage treatment or your device is deemed non-repairable, you will be responsible for shipping and handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.