QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPad Mini FPC Digitizer or LCD Connector Repair
Accidents can happen when you try to replace the glass digitizer on an iPad Mini yourself, and one of the most common problems that can occur when doing DIY repairs is damage to the FPC connector. While this part is small, it plays a very important role in the iPad screen assembly by connecting the glass digitizer top with the LCD underneath. If the part breaks off or becomes damaged, you won't be able to use your iPad Mini properly, but you don't have to scrap your tablet and buy a new one. iFixYouri can fix the connector and get your iPad Mini working again with our iPad Mini Digitizer and LCD FPC Connector Repair Service.
iFixYouri provides the absolute best iPad Mini Digitizer and LCD FPC Connector Repair Service because we:
- Highly Experienced. Fixing an FPC connector is a specialized job that can't be done by just any technician. Our iPad repair technicians have the training and skills needed to perform the tedious, time-consuming task of micro soldering that is needed to fix an FPC connector.
- We Use the Best Parts. We don't use repurposed or used FPC connectors when we repair iPad Mini tablets. You'll only get the finest quality, brand new parts when you choose our service.
- We Guarantee Our Work. You'll receive a 90-day warranty on the parts and repair, and we will test your iPad Mini before we send it back to ensure that it's in perfect working order. This does not cover accidental damage.
- We Provide a Complete Range of Services. If you weren't able to make the full repairs to your iPad Mini that were needed, we can fix it all at once. You can send a message or call us at 888-494-iFix (4349) for more information about having multiple repairs performed.
- We Have the Best Tools and Equipment. We have all of the state-of-the-art gear needed to make these types of specialty repairs.
- We Don't Charge for Shipping. Select UPS Ground Service, and we'll pay the cost of shipping your iPad Mini to and from our repair shop. We'll even insure the shipment for $100.
- We Have Affordable Rates. The cost of our repair service is a fraction of what you'd pay to replace your tablet and less than what you'd pay to have your tablet fixed elsewhere.
With iPad Mini Digitizer and LCD FPC Connector Repair Service from iFixYouri, you can expect the work to be completed in 2 weeks or less, so you can get back to using your iPad. Order now and get your shipping label, so that you can get your iPad Mini on its way to our professional technicians.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.