QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPad Mini Front Camera Repair
The front camera on an iPad Mini definitely comes in handy, allowing you to snap photos of yourself and your friends wherever you go. The mini tablet features one of the most advanced cameras ever made, but that doesn't mean that it's impervious to damage. Many things can go wrong with the front camera on an iPad Mini. Here are just a few of the signs of a malfunction:
- Photos appear to be fuzzy or blurry even when you were standing still
- The camera is very slow to respond and takes a long time to capture an image
- You can see a visible scratch or crack on the camera itself or there is one visible in pictures
- You can no longer turn the front camera on
- The front camera will not take photos
- Photographs come out with a pink tint in all types of lighting condition
- When you try to use the camera, you get a flashing green screen
- The camera does not automatically focus or will not zoom
While the causes of these problems can be many, there is one solution for all of them--iPad Mini Front Camera Repair Service from iFixYouri.
When you take advantage of our low cost iPad Mini Front Camera Repair Service, here's what happens:
- First, you select the right shipping method and insurance protection for your iPad Mini. UPS Ground shipping with $100 insurance is free.
- You complete your purchase through PayPal or our secure shopping cart.
- Once your payment has been processed, you'll receive an email confirmation. Print the attachment to get a shipping label to make mailing easy.
- Put the label on your shipping container. You can then take your iPad Mini to a UPS shipping center or arrange to have it picked up.
- When we get your iPad Mini, we run a series of tests to find out what's wrong with the camera. Then, we repair the camera or replace parts as needed. If we need to make repairs, we will use only brand new, high quality parts, and you'll get a 90-day warranty on them.
- Your iPad Mini is tested to make sure it's working. Then, we package it back up and send it to you. You'll get an email confirmation with a tracking number for your reference.
The best part of our iPad Mini Front Camera Repair Service is that it will only take us 24 hours to get your front camera functioning at its best! Order the iPad Mini Front Camera Repair Service and get on your way to taking great selfies again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.