QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPad Mini Headphone Jack Repair
Headphones and your iPad Mini. They go together like peanut butter and jelly, or at least they should. After all, a pair of headphones lets you watch movies, hear the soundtracks to games and listen to music without interrupting people around you. Without the ability to use headphones, you might not be able to use your iPad Mini whenever you wish, which is why problems that affect the jack where you connect your headphones can be such a hassle.
The headphone jack on the iPad Mini can become damaged in a number of ways. Exposure to dust, moisture and chemicals can cause the jack to fail. If a foreign object gets stuck inside or headphone connectors break off, you can end up being unable to use headphones even if you get the object removed. In addition, the jack can simply malfunction or become damaged due to a bump or fall.
If you're experiencing problems with being unable to hear sound from your headphones or only hearing sound on one side, the first thing to do is to try another set of earbuds or headphones with your iPad Mini. Should the problem persist, the next step toward fixing your tablet is purchasing the iPad Mini Headphone Jack Repair Service from iFixYouri. Just follow these steps:
- Select the shipping method and insurance coverage you prefer. We cover the price to send your iPad Mini to us and back. Faster shipping and insurance coverage above $100 is available for an additional fee.
- Complete your purchase and check your email to get the printable shipping label that we will send to you.
- Box up your iPad Mini and take it to your nearest UPS shipping center or arrange to have it picked up.
- Wait for us to receive your iPad Mini. Once we do, we'll get to work immediately diagnosing the problem with our state-of-the-art equipment. Then, we'll make the necessary repairs and replace any parts that are broken with brand new, high quality parts. Finally, we'll test your iPad Mini to make sure it's working perfectly. The whole process will only take 24 hours.
- Receive the confirmation email from us letting you know that your iPad Mini is on its way back. Use the tracking number we'll provide you to monitor its location.
- Get your iPad Mini, plug in your headphones and enjoy your tablet to the fullest!
With iFixYouri, your satisfaction is completely assured! If you have questions about our iPad Mini Headphone Jack Repair Service, you can ask them below, or act now and order our service to get on your way to using your headphones again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.