QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Quick and Efficient Vibrate Repairs
When your Vibrate button malfunctions it can be a real inconvenience – if you can’t turn it on during a movie or an important meeting, you risk facing angry glares and the wrath of your boss respectively. However, you need to get your iPhone 5C checked by a professional iPhone technician if you want the issue fixed, instead of going DIY.
Let us help you out:
- We conduct a full diagnostic, sometimes there is more than one issue at play.
- All iPhones are delicate, high-end smartphones so they have to be handled with utmost care but you can trust our technicians as they have repaired hundreds of similar models.
- If there is need for replacements, all parts are sourced from quality suppliers.
- We do our best to ensure there are no extra charges, but if the damage has spread and more repairs are needed, there might be a slight increase in the final amount, but we will not proceed till you agree with an additional quote.
- We guarantee that your Vibrate button functions exactly as it did before – it is re-tested to verify if the repairs are successful.
- Our goal is to provide quality service to you and we stand behind our work – a warranty is applicable on all parts used in repair or replacement tasks.
We promise a turnaround time of 24 hours to fix the Vibrate button and send the iPhone 5C back to you. Don’t have iFixyouri walk-ins in your area? Not a problem – we are always there to help you if you mail your device to us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.