QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Lightning Dock Connector Repair
Gadgets have a definite shelf life – some have years, while others last for a few months. Your iPhone 6 falls under the category of the former, and while this smartphone is a top-notch, high-end model, tiny glitches and issues might occur, such as the dock connector not working.
Let us help you out:
- Without a dock connector, all plug-in connections will stop working and it affects the overall usefulness of the device too such as charging, loudspeaker acting up, microphone not functioning, etc. Mail us the connector so we can take a good look at it.
- Our technicians will inspect your phone with a fine tooth comb so they can detect the issue and formulate repair solutions.
- Dock connectors are affected by several factors – physical damage, exhausted shelf life, in direct contact with water, corrosive deposits and so on – we will tell you the exact reason and present suitable repair options.
- A cost break-up is provided if additional repairs are needed so you know how much you need to shell out if you want us to take care of the issue(s).
- Dock connectors of iPhone 6 smartphones might need replacements in case the damage is extensive or permanent .
- Our replacement parts are always high quality – they will be in perfect cohesion with your smartphone.
- Quick and convenient - our turnaround time is just 24 hours for minor repairs.
- After we are done, the dock connector will be tested before we ship it back, which is why we provide an iron-clad guarantee in lieu of our services.
Want to know the status of your shipment? Just use the tracking number generated via our website to find out the estimated date of delivery and other details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.