QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone SE Lightning Dock Connector Repair
The lightning dock is essential to charging and syncing your iPhone SE. Most cases leave it exposed, so the lightning connector is vulnerable to damage and obstruction by debris, liquid, or because of a drop or fall.
Signs that your lightning dock connector may need repair:
- Stops and starts when you're charging
- Charging taking longer than it has before
- Inability to connect your iPhone SE with your computer no matter what cord you use
- Inability to use your phone with a docking station
- Lighting cable won't stay inside of your port or is loose
Before your lightning dock connector fails completely, let iFixYouri get it repaired! Our iPhone SE Lightning Dock Connector Repair Service makes getting your iPhone SE fixed simple and affordable. This is how it works:
- You order the iPhone SE Lightning Dock Connector Repair Service by selecting a to and from shipping method and deciding whether or not you want additional insurance protection. We provide free UPS Ground shipping with $100 insurance coverage.
- After you have paid for your order, keep an eye on your email. You'll get a confirmation message with an attachment to print. This is the shipping label that you'll place on your box for easy addressing. Once your phone is packaged, arrange for UPS pick-up or take it to a UPS shipping center.
- When we receive your phone at our service center, we will perform diagnostic tests to find out what's wrong. Our tests can detect not only problems with the lightning port connector, but also with other parts of the phone. No matter what the problem is, we can find it!
- You'll receive an email detailing what's wrong with your phone. If there are any additional costs for repairs, we'll tell you what they are and get you to approve them before we do the work, so there are no surprise fees. If you decide it's not worth it to have the phone fixed, we'll send it back to you.
- Assuming your approval, we'll make the necessary repairs. We use only high quality parts backed by 90-day warranties. Normally, work is done in just 24 hours.
- When your phone is finished, we perform outgoing testing and then send it back to you. You'll get an email with a tracking number for return shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.