QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone SE Volume Button Repair
It's hard to enjoy watching a video if you can't hear it. It's tough to get a good workout in when the headphones are so loud that you can't wear your earbuds. We take the importance of having volume control for granted until it stops working. Now there is a solution.
Here at iFixYouri, we receive many phones with volume buttons that are no longer working properly whatever the cause. We have extensive experience solving these types of problems and know what to look for and how to repair it as quickly as possible.
There are three main types of problems that can cause the volume on an iPhone SE to stop working:
- The iPhone SE button may be stuck or immobile. In this case, we will use tools to get the volume button working again and test it to make sure you won't experience any more problems. We can get the work done in 24 hours and have your phone sent back to you quickly.
- The iPhone SE volume button may be broken and in need of replacement. In the event that you need a new volume button installed, we can get a replacement put in with just a 24-hour turnaround. We use only high quality volume button replacements, and we provide a 90-day warranty on the work.
- The iPhone SE may have a more serious problem than the button. Normally, a stuck or broken button is the cause of volume problems, but occasionally, we do have iPhones that require more extensive work to solve issues with adjusting the volume. In the event that our technicians diagnose a more complex problem, we will contact you to let you know within 24 hours of when we receive your phone. We will fully explain what's wrong in layman's terms and advise you as to what other costs will be involved, if any. You have the option to:
- Have us complete the repairs for you at the price specified OR
- Tell us not to do further work and simply send the phone back*
If you have questions regarding the service, just fill out the box below and we'll get back to you!
*NOTE: If you decline repairs or your device is deemed non-repairable, you will be responsible for shipping and handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.